Thông tin việc làm
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai
Giới tính:Tất cả
Kinh nghiệm:Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấp:Đại Học
Mức lương:Thỏa thuận
Ngày hết hạn:16/02/2017
Ngành nghề: Quản lý chất lượng
Hình thức:Nhân viên chính thức
Loại hình:Toàn thời gian
Mô tả công việc
- This job has responsible to ensure the proper Quality – Health – Safety and Environment Policy implementation in the Factory.
- To ensure that finished products are timely released to customer and in compliance with good quality and safety standards.
- Accountability for verifying and ensure that all quality standards are met for products and manufacturing systems and that such standards are established, if not yet exist.
- Responsibility/ Accountability for setting up the training plans/matrix (strategy and concept) in medium and long term for people development and delegate them to all concerned quality pillar, measure the progress of this subject on a timely basis.
- Accountability to ensuring that positive released procedures are in place for all products in compliance with customer requirements, and other law (toy requirement …)
- Responsibility/Accountability to assist in setting up the Factory QMS; ensure its effective implementation and co-ordinate for periodic reviews and updates.
- Accountability to promote quality awareness for the factory employees.
- Accountability for ensuring that the proper traceability system is in place.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the Management Review of Quality is conducted periodically; report the output accordingly
- Accountability to promote hygiene, 5S, safety, suggestion system, small group activities, environment concepts and implementation
- Responsibility for developing and maintain an effective organization through selection, training development, compensation, and motivation of assigned personnel. Conduct merit review on a timely basis. Discipline employee in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Responsible for supporting the advice or recommendation on technical/quality aspect to other departments/activities concerning to quality and product safety.
- Responsibility for regularly visit customers (with the Factory Manager and MKT team) in order to get customer feedback for further improvement of product quality.
* ERP super user
- Responsibility for establishing/ reviewing ERP action in QA module.
- Responsibility for adequate effective training, instructing, also providing document for new user.
- Assignments related to SAP.
Kỹ năng công việc yêu cầu
- Professional skills: management, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, planning and organizing, presentation, communication.
- Personal characters: leadership, friendly, open-minded, listening and sharing
* General required competences
- Education Background: Bachelor’s degree in Offset Printing Technology, Chemistry.
- Working experience: at least five years in the quality management field.
- Foreign language: fluent in 4 skills: listening – speaking – reading - writing
Thông tin bổ sung
Các khoản phụ cấp :Theo chính sách Cty
Thông tin khác:- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Contact Name: Phòng Nhân Sự
Address: 104/4-1, đường 2-4, KCN Amata, Long Bình, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai, Viet Nam
Contact Person: Ms Vi
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 061 3936921